CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Meet the SNOKLAHOMA teacher

Well I have not left my house in 3 days...4 tomorrow! My town has had a lot of snow days lately. We missed groundhogs day and the 100th day has been canceled twice! The day we come back (whenever that is) will finally be the 100th day! We re expecting more snow this weekend, so I am not sure if we will be back on Monday or not! This doesn't give me much time to participate in the fun pen pal group Mrs. Perry is hosting! However, we will enjoy the time we have and hopefully fit in some skypeing among our celebrations of the 100th day and valentines day!
Sooooo....with all the snow at my place here is a link to my other blog that shows what I have been doing
SNOKLAHOMA FUN WITH MY BOYS!
CLICK HERE FOR SNOKLAHOMA PART 2

Now I’m linking up for the Meet the Teacher “Linky Party” from The First Grade Parade
Here is the Q & A

Q: What would you be doing if you weren’t a teacher?
A: I would be a stay at home mom. :) But really as a teacher I get to do that in the summer. The job with 2 worlds!

Q: What are your hobbies?
A: lesson planning! lol
I like to take pictures but I don't like to scrapbook. I do love my cricut...but I just make craft stuff,

Q: When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up?
A: I wanted to be Miss America! lol

Q: What are your guilty pleasures?
A: ahhhh junior mints and reeses and dr pepper!

Q: What is your biggest fear?!
A: something happening to my children

Q: When you’re on vacation, where do you like to go?
A: FLORIDA

Q: What’s the best advice you’ve ever received?
A: sometimes you have to start over

Q: What do you value most in others?
A: honesty




Q: If you could choose one of your personality traits to pass down to your kids, what would it be?
A: Understanding....not so quick to judge negatively

Q: If you could have lunch with anyone in the world….living or dead…who would it be?
A: Never been that in to famous people. I think I would choose my boys every time.


Now tell us one random thing about yourself:

I love paper... I always want to buy cute little notepads or scrapbook paper even if I don't know hat to do with it or need it. It all started when my Grandma took me shopping for art stuff every time I stayed the night with her when I was little.

No comments:

Post a Comment