CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 4, 2012

One Lovely Blog - OH MY!!!


Awwww! Thank you Stacey at 3rd Grade Times! I have been a slacker at blogging and just got back in to the swing of things lately! I am so happy that you noticed me! YAY!
I love that we can all share ideas and help each other across the borders. Being a part of blog land has definitely helped me to become a much better teacher!

I have some favorites out there, so below I am going to pass this award on and recognize them!!!


Here are the rules:
1. Link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2. Pass the award on to 15 other lovely bloggers.
3. Follow the person who sent it to you.

So, here are the One Lovely Blog Award winners that I have chosen:
Petersons Pad
First Grade Heart
First Grade School Box
Yearn to Learn
Empowering Little Learners
Extra Special teaching
Hangin' With Mrs. Cooper
First Grade Smarties
Sassy in Second
First grade blue Skies
Time 4 Kindergarten
Sunny Days in Second Grade
Blooming in to First Grade
Mrs. Mason's Monkeys



Help these ladies feel Lovely today by checking out their Lovely blogs!
Have a wonderful rest of your weekend! Thanks again, Katie

4 comments:

  1. You are just the sweetest! Thank you SO much!!!
    Hope you are having a great Sunday!!
    Jennifer

    First Grade Blue SKies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie,
    Thank you so much for the Lovely Award. I'm in blog heaven right now. You and your blog make me smile. I think you're terrific!
    Claire
    www.firstgradesmarties.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the award! I am your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete