CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

13 going on 1

This year I began  my 13th year of teaching...my 1st in Kingergarten

I spent the last 12 years in 1st grade (1 year in 2nd) and Wowee Zowee!
A semester in kindergarten has been a whole new experience!

First I will say my top 3 shockers
1. I had no idea that moving 1 grade level younger would be so much different (afterall, 2nd grade was not that different of a transition from 1st)
Being in school all day for a year makes a big difference! Never occurred to me as a first grade teacher.
2. I had no idea that kindergarteners were full of fumny & cuteness.  I mean even just their tinier adorable voices and some still round baby bellies! I'm serious. I.cant.even. 😍
3. So much learning really is their "first" (*sigh).
tiny little fairytales.... growing a little bigger in each magical moment.

I am very thankful for Cara Carroll's and DeeDee Wills' tpt stores and their blogs and to many many others who share daily on blogs,  instagram, twitter  and Facebook!  This teacher is forever grateful.  My first year in kinder would be so much harder without so many other amazing teachers out there to learn from!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. شركة مكافحة حشرات بالجبيل تعد الشركة الاولي بالجبيل لتقديم خدمات مكافحة الحشرات باعلي جودة ممكنة وبأرخص الأسعار بالاستعانة بأفضل أجهزة الرش الحديثة وكذلك المبيدات الفعالة ذات التاثير الفعال علي الحشرات بجميع أنواعها وكل هذه الخدمات مقدمة من خلال فريق عمل متميز وذات خبرة عالية بمكافحة جميع أنواع الحشرات الطائرة والزاحفة فمع شركة مكافحة حشرات بالجبيل تستطيعون الحصول علي الخدمات المثالية لمكافحة الحشرات وكذلك تقدم شركة رش مبيدات بالجبيل الشركة الرائدة في مجال مكافحة الحشرات ورش المبيدات فحقا هي افضل شركة مكافحة حشرات بالجبيل للمزيد اتصلوا بنا علي جوال 0530260180

    ReplyDelete